Monday 4 February 2008

Attic Attack!!

Phew!! Just managed a quick sit down to blog. I've been attacking the attic or loft, whatever you want to call it, in an effort to sort out all the kids clothes in there. The joists have started to move a lot and cracks are showing in the bedroom ceilings, so it was time.
I rooted out - not kidding - about 10 full bin liners of stuff and a few carrier bags too. Half of it's gone to the Charity Shop. If I was feeling adventurous, I'd have ebayed the lot of it which I've done before, but I couldn't be arsed to be honest!! I'm pooped now, and I think me & Rosie Roo are coming down with tummy bugs as well - just what I need!

2 comments:

Tom said...

That Tummy Bug.... is that your cooking Ali.. or Daves.

Should YOU really be up their yet.. bit late really now to tell you off.

If you are ill and you need anything give me a bell...

Uncle wommy

Bong said...

How VERY dare you, Uncle!! My cooking?? I think not. I'm sure it's just some random bug. Kids come home with allsorts and with all the hugs and kissin' in our family, they're not stingey in sharing the bugs out! The attic has been groaning to be sorted for a few years now. I'm being rithless and showing no mercy but saving what I can clothes-wise for Rosie Roo. All the boys stuff has gone now, at the last car boot. I've got a lot of Dave's stuff up there from his place too, but he can sort that out, when he has time inbetween polishing his beloved car!! Tee Hee! Bong xx