Tuesday 5 February 2008

Pancake Day. Are you a tosser or not?


Well?? Be honest now. How many did you have?

I had 2 as I'm supposed to be giving up crappy foods for Lent until all my Easter Eggs arrive via the M67 in that articulated lorry I hired. I believe medium-sized eggs are £1 each at Asda - cheap! Anyway Pancakes! Favorite filling....mines either lemon & sugar or maple syrup with sugar. None of this chocolate spread yuk!! Mum's gutted cos she's at Mavis's and has missed her annual binge. I've also got a new non-stick frying pan and it's that heavy, I can't toss my pancakes. Not to worry though. All were eaten, quickly! So no, I'm not a tosser at the moment. Roll on Easter! What do you say Auntie Jane?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hi Bong... ha! Auny-Freeze is sulking becouse her favourite pancake tosser....tossed none at all last night.
But today after a trip to the shops I will be tossing all night.

Jane as lashing of Squirty Cream and Maple Syrup on hers... she will eat around 4, have a rest then start poking me with something sharp... she will eat as many as I will make and afterwards she just sits there belching away.
I have 2/3 with Lemon and Sugar...maybe one with honey, thats if Jane as not had all the mixture.

Tom said...

Quick up date Ali..
We got the stuff to make the pancakes, phoned John & Josh who rushed around for their tea as well. Jane only had '4' and so did Josh. John declined and had a curry, I had '1'..

See you soon...