Wednesday 23 January 2008

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BONG " !!


Well, it's that time of year again for myself and other fellow Aquarians. I believe I share my birthday with Neil Diamond? Could be wrong though. Are there any other famous dudes I share it with? Anyway, I'm having a day off today. Apart from looking after Rosie Roo, I'll be doing no washing, ironing or cleaning today.... lovely! Going out for my tea with David & the kids too (great no cooking!). It doesn't feel so bad being 38. David and I are the same age for about 3 weeks, then he's 39!! Ha! He's already all doom n gloom about knockin' on 40's door! BTW, this photo was taken on the front at Llandudno, North Wales. I think I was about 2 or 3. I loved those sunglasses!

3 comments:

Tom said...

Happy Birthday Bongo
I can not except you are that age my love... no way.
You will always be my little girl..

Have a great day
Love You

Uncle Tom & Anti-Social

P.S. Jane says that you have now caught her up and ever over taken her..

P.P.S. Big Happy Birthday wish from Big Pete

Bong said...

Yes, I can't believe I'm 38. It only seems like yesterday that I was sat on your knee in our front room, looking at your tattoos, and you were singing "She" - was it Charles Aznavore who sung that? Anyway, I've got the more modern Elvis Costello version now and it still brings a tear to my eye. You had hair in those days too! Tee Hee!! Bong xx

Marvin said...

A belated happy birthday wish for being 38 years young. (If you were three in the photo, it was taken the same year my wife and I married.)

Thanks for visiting my blog.