Thursday 24 January 2008

? Twins


Look familiar?? Look at the posting below.


This is Lucy, my eldest daughter. As you can see from the previous photo, the poor lass has inherited all of my genes, including the one for the screwy hair! Lucy is 4 next Monday, and at the moment we're calling her "she-who-spits-venom" as she's having some incredible tantrums at the moment, and screams most of the time which is very tiring. Don't get me wrong, we love her to bits, but can't wait for her to grow out of it. We've a feeling she's going to be a troublesome teenager too..... If I can get a decent photo of her at her party without her sulking, I'll post it next week. Love you LuLu!!

3 comments:

Tom said...

She's a little Angel... so nice and loving. Never cries, when I'm there.... ha! as if.

Give her our love... I hope she as a great Party...XXX Lucy

Uncle Tom & Anti Vandal Paint

Bong said...

Lucy is having a joint birthday party with her friend Patrick from Nursery, as they were born on the same day and are the same age. It's at one of these playhouse things, so hopefully all the kid will be knack'd at the end of it and fall fast asleep nice and early!! Bong xx

Tom said...

Patrick... is he a Starfish? a mate of Sponge Bob Square Pants.. have fun.