Tuesday 22 January 2008

Team Carrington !



Introducing my lovely David! I'm doing this post for him cos he was a bit upset last night. For the past 12 months, David has rented his place out to a lad he knew from work. He was glad to get his keys back cos he'd missed his little "bolt-hole" when we have our barneys. Anyway, lets just say they'd not exactly cleaned up after they left. They'd not wrecked the place but it was immaculate when David rented it out. I've rented before and I cleaned it from top to bottom (3 storey too) before handing it back. So he was nowty when he got in and restless in his sleep last night. Anyway, I headed over there today after the school drop off and made a start. It took me 90 minutes to clean the downstairs loo and a bit of the kitchen (microwave and fridge were health hazards!). I put the heating on to make it cosy again, tea & coffee, milk in the fridge etc..

I know it's his place but I know how proud he is of it, and all the hard work he's put into it, and even though there are always chores to do at mine, I'll still do my bit at his until it's straight. We're not married or anything. We've both been there once and got severely stung, but a guess we can call ourselves "Team Carrington" when it comes to sorting stuff out. Don't worry ginge! We'll get it sparklin' again in no time at all!

3 comments:

Tom said...

You big pair of Soppy Joes... and look at you all make-uped up.. Nice to see Dave in Cyberspace... Jane says he look much better stood next to her though. ;o)

Any complaints today Bongo?

Bong said...

Ha! No complaints today Uncle. If we look all misty eyed etc.., it was about 3 weeks after we both met when that photo was taken. He looks all haggered and old now after living with me and Mary & Mungo for the past 2 and bit years! The make up WAS a bit heavy that day. We were at a Halloween party over at Gaynors. Previous to the photo I had a long black wig on and a witches hat, but when he snogged me it fell off! Aaw...loves young dream. Where are you now? Bong xx

Tom said...

I feel sick now.... Jane pass me a bucket.